Saturday 30 January 2010

Two new articles:

* Top 3 internet browsers
* The Lingerie Every Woman Should Have

Haven't had much of a chance to blog of late, as two writing deadlines and three job application deadlines have ended up on four consecutive days. As is the way of the world. My head is currently full of jargon about what a wonderfully enthusiastic team player I am, and the like. It's not particularly easy trying to make an English Lit degree sound even remotely relevant to the real world.

Fortunately, I haven't managed to get the two confused, as I'm not entirely sure prospective employers would appreciate being emailed about bras. Still, the GC is currently visiting, and it gives me a valid excuse to take refuge in my laptop rather than having to feign interest in the football.

In other news, I have discovered that the Bible doesn't spontaneously combust when I swear an oath on it. That was a definite relief, I was expecting the solicitor to declare me damned by God.

Perhaps luckily, it was just the New Testament and Psalms rather than the entire Bible. Any of that Old Testament stuff about fraternising with gays, wearing mixed fibres or daring to be around other people during that time of the month, and I'd have been straight up in flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment