Monday 22 February 2010

Last week I...

* tried to put mascara on, missed, and managed to get my eyebrow instead.
* punched myself in the face while brushing my teeth.
* spilled the same pint over myself twice.
* burned two fingers and my arm in three seperate cooking accidents.

I've changed my mind, and am just going to spend the entirity of reading week in bed. At least if anything tries to attack me, I'll be warm and comfy and less likely to care.

In fact, I may just stay here for ever. It's less scary than the real world.

If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under the duvet.

2 comments:

  1. You are, however, able to smash cardamoms without them escaping so that's a tick on the other side of the chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also fixed the radiator in the kitchen yesterday.

    I do have my uses - they just usually tend to involve brute force. I'm also the house IT expert, which is slighly worrying given my technique tends to be shouting at things until they work.

    ReplyDelete